Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9026 West 121 Street, Palos Park
Award winning builder's own 8,000 sq. ft. estate, as luxurious as it is functional. Cedar shake siding and roofing compliment the stone accents of this "one-of-a-kind" 2-story masterpiece. Blurring the lines between traditional and modern with classic white cabinetry, a mosaic marble backsplash, granite countertops and a hardworking porcelain island from Spain made to stand out, this kitchen is the centerpiece of the home. Packed with windows, perfectly placed to frame the picturesque woodlands, creek, and stone bridge views. Rolling barn door access to the cozy and inviting hearth room for family gatherings. Vaulted great room with adjacent wet bar showcases black tower cabinets capped by white gloss-front upper cabinets. Convenient office off the the kitchen for her, with plenty of space for a homework station as well. Second office, worthy of its own level and a private balcony overlooking the front yard. Soothing and serene, the master ensuite features include dual sinks, a windowed soaker tub alcove and walk-in shower. A tranquil space for your morning routine. At days end, grab a nightcap and enjoy an equally peaceful wind down on your personal balcony. Finished walkout basement with 10 ft. ceilings and oversized windows flood the space with sunshine. Maintenance free deck for outdoor entertaining spans the entire backyard with paver patio and full fireplace with mantle below. Even a flatscreen for game day! Four car side load garage and additional outbuilding for storage. Known for the best elementary schools in the area. Surrounded by numerous Palos Park neighboring woods, this 3 acre manor is your happily ever after!
- MLS® #10806486
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,694
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Parking TypeGarage
- Property Taxes$26,921
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s),Transmitter(s),Heated,Multiple Garages
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Dog Run,Storms/Screens,Outdoor Grill,Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionHorses Allowed,Landscaped,Stream(s),Water View,Wooded,Mature Trees
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website46
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
- Address9026 West 121 Street
- AreaPalos Park
- CityPalos Park
- Zip Code60464
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings,Bar-Wet,Hardwood Floors,Heated Floors,2nd Floor Laundry,Built-in Features,Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDouble Oven,Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,High End Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wine Refrigerator,Built-In Oven,Range Hood
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air,Radiant,2+ Sep Heating Systems,Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air,None
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log,Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryPalos East Elementary School
- MiddlePalos East Elementary School
- HighAmos Alonzo Stagg High School
- Days on Website46
Price Change History for 9026 West 121 Street, Palos Park, IL (MLS® #10806486)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Status Changed from New to Active||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HOMESMART REALTY GROUP are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2020 at 5:00pm CDT.