Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19924 Foxborough Drive, Mokena
Don't miss out on this Gem of a home in Foxborough Estates. One of the best yards you will find. Amazing inground pool, huge deck, covered patio with custom Pergola and fire pit in the yard. Extreme privacy with very tall and mature trees with wonderful views. This stunning home showcases 5+ bedrooms, 3.5 baths & 3 car garage with epoxy floor & hot/cold water. Outstanding finished walk out basement offers extended living possibilities with 2nd kitchen, 2nd family room with brick fireplace, bedroom and another full bath with steam shower! Soaring ceilings in the 2 story family room with brick fireplace. Large eat in kitchen with white cabinetry, island and over sized granite tops! Main level office or bedroom with French doors. Formal living and dining rooms. Gorgeous staircase leads to 2nd floor with 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom has tray ceilings, large walk in closet and a luxury master bath with jetted tub, dual sinks and separate shower. Custom plantation shutters on most windows! Tons of recessed canned lighting that were all upgraded to LED light bulbs, many of the windows are tinted for energy savings, home is wired for alarm on doors & windows. The inground pool has an auto cover and deck water jet sprayers! Outside landscaping and lighting is top of the line! Music speakers located on deck, pergola, pool area and basement. Original owner invested over $1,000,000 into this custom home. New Lenox grade schools, Lincoln-Way Central high school, HUGE Foxborough subdivision park is located down the street with tennis courts, gazebo etc. Only minutes away from I-80, I-355, Silver Cross Hospital and many new and great restaurants and shopping centers.
- MLS® #10799639
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,035
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Property Taxes$17,107
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s),Transmitter(s),7 Foot or more high garage door
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Deck,Patio,Dog Run,Brick Paver Patio,Pool In-Ground
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard,Wetlands adjacent,Landscaped,Wooded
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website13
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Pride Realty
- Address19924 Foxborough Drive
- SubdivisionFoxborough Estates
- Zip Code60448
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings,Skylight(s),Hardwood Floors,1st Floor Bedroom,In-Law Arrangement,1st Floor Laundry
- AppliancesDouble Oven,Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,High End Refrigerator,Freezer,Washer,Dryer,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air,2+ Sep Heating Systems,Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning,Gas Log,Gas Starter,Heatilator,Includes Accessories
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementarySpencer Crossing Elementary Scho
- MiddleAlex M Martino Junior High Schoo
- HighLincoln-Way Central High School
- Days on Website13
Price Change History for 19924 Foxborough Drive, Mokena, IL (MLS® #10799639)
|Status Changed from New to Active||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HOMESMART REALTY GROUP are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 2:00am CDT.