Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21138 Sage Brush Lane, Mokena
Sprawling 7,000 sq. ft. ranch with a massive living and dining room area large enough for any gathering. As glamorous as it is grand with 14' ceilings, JennAir Appliances, maple cabinetry and Brazilian Cherry Floors, Sought after main floor master with sunroom access, an office and a decorative flair that compliments the awesome 15 acre, stocked lake setting outside your backdoor. And with pier rights for a boat the possibilities are plenty! But wait there's more! A walkout lower level as BOSS as the upper with recreation area, lounging room with fireplace, workout room, wine closet and a full size bar. Even a bedroom, bathroom and 2nd laundry. Direct garage access for related living or overnight guests. And what about that shower? Room sized with sprays from every angle. Exit to your custom paver patio with fireplace overlooking your beautiful, mature landscaping that offers total privacy. Low traffic cul-de-sac with ample parking, Lake Michigan water, and excellent schools.
- MLS® #10727266
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Property Taxes$15,850
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s),Transmitter(s),Heated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Deck,Patio,Hot Tub,Boat Slip,Outdoor Grill
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot,Lake Front,Landscaped,Pond(s),Water View,Wooded
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website76
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
- Address21138 Sage Brush Lane
- SubdivisionCountry Pond Estates
- Zip Code60448
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings,Skylight(s),Sauna/Steam Room,Hot Tub,1st Floor Bedroom,In-Law Arrangement
- AppliancesDouble Oven,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air,Radiant,2+ Sep Heating Systems,Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning,Gas Log,Gas Starter
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMokena Elementary School
- MiddleMokena Intermediate School
- Days on Website76
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HOMESMART REALTY GROUP are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 11th, 2020 at 11:00pm CDT.